The game was rigged from the start.
Tom is one of the main protagonists of the game. He is playable. He and Sean are the center of the group, the ones everyone turns to for help. Tom suffers from major Obsessive Com-pulse Disorder, which is probably why he is the playable protagonist. It is revealed by the developers that there was a secret ending if all Tom's friends died, where he would be scene shooting a revolver to his head and it being blank, and his openant shooting himself and it loaded. The developer states that "After Tom escaped the treacherous forest, he couldn't cope over what had happened so he began easing his pain. However he becomes so good at it he didn't die from any of his games. His current status is alive"
Killed Victims Edit
- Numerous Counts of Wendigos
- Uncle Lester (Determinant)
Tom's Relationships Edit
- Sean - Tom's Best friend since 1st grade. The 2 have been through a lot together.
- Dylan - Tom's other best friend. He has usually always been there for Dylan.
- Wyatt - Tom and Wyatt are not seen interacting much in the game, but due to Wyatt's friendship with Dylan and Sean, it is assumed they are friends.
- Chris - Tom doesn't really like Chris throughout the game. However, they are friends and have been through a lot together.
- Lester - Tom hates Uncle Lester. If Tom kills him, the relationship drops down to 0. If he doesn't, Lester will respect Tom.